LINCOLN VANTAGE 580
Powerful. Dependable. Safer.
If you are looking for a rugged, reliable and capable welder for a demanding mining or construction site, a dependable hire fleet or for a quick turnaround repair job, the Vantage® 580 has all the power you need and the safety features modern standards demand. New standard features include a battery isolator switch for safer maintenance procedures and a engine stop button to quickly shut the Vantage® 580 down in the event of an emergency.
Simple controls and Chopper Technology® deliver the low maintenance, long service life, easy operation and great arc performance every owner demands in these environments.
This multi-process powerhouse features 500 amps at 100%, or 525 amps at 60% duty cycle, tested at temperatures up to 40°C. Plenty of AC 240V & 415V auxiliary power – this unit delivers 20,000 watts.
You can depend on legendary engine reliability from Perkins® and superior Lincoln arc performance.
Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-cored, Gouging
• Simple to operate
– Select one of five Process Modes, including CC-Stick, CC-Pipe, CC-Gouging, Touch-StartTM TIG or CV Wire, and then dial in the desired output.
• Optimised CC-Stick mode
- CC-Stick mode is optimised for general purpose and E7018 low hydrogen
• Arc control adjustment
- Produces a soft, buttery arc or a more forceful, digging arc to suit your requirements.
• Touch-StartTM DC TIG welding
- Provides easy arc starting that avoids tungsten contamination and the use of
• 20kVA of auxiliary power
- Able to power up to three inverter power sources to give you up to four stick electrode welding arcs for higher productivity. 240V and 415V IP66 rated outlets.
• Digital Volt/Amp meters
- Built-in preset function makes it easy to precisely set your procedures.
• Arc gouging
- Arc gouging with up to 13mm carbons.
- New carbon arc gouging waveform delivers improved gouging performance including VRD
• Full instrumentation
- Fuel, oil pressure, engine temperature gauges and hour meter keep
you on top of monitoring engine performance.
• Perkins® 404D-22T Turbo diesel engine
- 43 horsepower, liquid-cooled, 4 cylinder Perkins® engine, includes automatic engine idler for greater fuel economy and reduced noise.
• VRD Device
- Factory-fitted, built-in voltage reduction device (VRD) offers additional protection for the operator. The VRD operates in the CC mode reducing the OCV to a safer <20 volts, increasing operator safety when welding is performed in environments with increased hazard of electric shock.
• Stainless steel enclosure
- Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine access door
deliver added protection and durability.
• Lincoln Electric’s 3-year, parts and labour warranty