or make 4 interest-free payments of $39.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Unimig "CHAOS" Welding Helmet
Maintain constant sensing and automatically switches the helmet from light to dark and back again.
High Definition Filter Technology is a feature that greatly improves the optics allowing the user to see a full spectrum of colours. It also helps to alleviate eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding.
Automatic Welding Lens allows the operator to switch between welding shades from shade 9 to shade 13. The switching speed of the lens is a very fast 0.1m/s from light to dark.
Lightweight Design makes wearing the welding helmet more comfortable for the operator.
Allows the operator to switch the helmet from the welding mode into a fixed shade for grinding. This function removes the need for the operator to change visors and to simply use the welding helmet for grinding when required.
- Filter dimension110 x 90mm
- View size100 x 60mm
- Light state4
- Dark stateVariable shade 9-13
- Power controlFully automatic
- Shade controlExternal
- Switching time at 23˚C0.1ms
- Sensitivity & Delay time controlAdjustable (Internal)
- Time from dark to light0.1-0.9s adjustable
- Grinding functionYes (external)
- Operation temperature-10˚C - 65˚C
- Storing temperature-20˚C - 85˚C
- Power supplySolar cell, CR2450 Backup Battery
- Certifications approvedCE, ANSI , CSA, AS/NZS