or make 4 interest-free payments of $23.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Scotch-Brite™ Blending Hand Pad 7446 uses an open, aggressive web for effective hand blending, general purpose cleaning, prep work, and finishing. The conformable material adapts to both flat and irregular contours without significantly altering the dimensions of base material. Unlike steel wool, the Blending Hand Pad won’t shred during use, rust after use, or leave fine metal splinters.
Our Scotch Brite™ Blending Hand Pad combines load resistance and uniform wear to provide a consistent cut rate throughout the life of the pad. The 150 x 230mm Blending Hand Pad can be used by hand for precise control, with a hand pad holder for uniform finishing, or on an inline sander to cover larger areas.This gray pad is filled with silicon carbide abrasive mineral, a synthetic mineral that is very sharp and commonly used for low pressure applications such as paint prep. While it breaks down faster than aluminium oxide, it produces a superior finish.Our Scotch Brite™ abrasives are unique surface conditioning products with abrasives incorporated into non woven fibre matrix. Combining abrasives and non woven material creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. The open web material runs cool and is load resistant, which keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibres.
- Universal utility for hand blending and finishing metals, wood and other materials
- Conformable material blends scratches on irregular surfaces without altering the workpiece
- Provides similar performance as steel wool grade 3 without shredding, rusting, or splintering
- Effective for woodworking applications to highlight, paint prep, sealer scuffing and scuffing between coats
- Non-woven construction and abrasive mineral provide consistent cutting over the life of the reusable pad