LINCOLN RANGER 250GXT
XTra Performance! XTra Power! XTra Protection!
The Ranger® 250GXT multi-process welder delivers both constant voltage and constant current for applications in Stick and MIG welding including FCAW. AC/DC current allows TIG welding of aluminium and stainless steel (requires optional accessories). This petrol-driven unit includes 7.2kW auxillary power with two 240V IP66 outlets.►Totally enclosed case
- Engine is fully protected.
- 3 service access doors.
- Low Noise – 76.4 dBA sound level at
7m. 100.7 dB sound power (Lwa) at rated output.
►Versatile AC/DC welding - AC/DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrode types.
- Excellent AC TIG welding with optional TIG module for aluminium and other alloy welding.
- MIG and Flux-Cored capable (with optional equipment).
- Remote ready! 6-pin connector
and local/remote switch for remote control operation.
7,200 Watts single-
phase AC generator
- Peak for motor starting.
- 7,200 watts continuous power for generator, plasma cutter or inverter welder
- Power lights, grinder, power tools
►23 HP Kohler® petrol
- 2 cylinder, 4 cycle overhead valve air-cooled design.
- Electric fuel pump avoids vapour lock.
- Oil drain extension for easy oil changes.
- 45 Litre tank for extended run times. - Electric fuel gauge located on
control panel makes it easy to check the fuel level during operation and refueling.
K2923-1 Ranger ® 250 GXT
Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-cored and Gouging
- Welding and AC Generator Outputs Rated at 40oC.
AC 50-250A DC 50-250A
AC CC 250A, 25V @ 100% DC CC 250A, 25V @ 100% DC CV 250A, 25V @ 100%
Kohler® Commander CH23S Petrol
HP @ RPM
23 @ 3600
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D
H 759 , W 546 , D 1073
Net Weight (kg)