The Kemppi Beta 90X, offers excellent protection for facial areas in professional welding applications and is also rated and tested for cutting and grinding tasks according to EN175B. Our welding shields have been tested and approved to protect against flying debris up to 120 m/s. The dual-skin construction significantly increases your protection and reduces temperature transfer to the face at high welding currents, increasing personal comfort.
This welding helmet choice includes both standard glass welding filter lenses, plus electronic auto darkening (ADF) welding filter options. Beta 90X includes a ‘Flip-up’ welding lens cassette holder, providing three fixed positions – fully closed, fully open, or the convenient ‘GAP VIEW’ position, setting a limited clear view of the work area, ideal for setting and tack welding tasks.
• Suitable for MIG/MAG, TIG, Stick (MMA), Plasma, Cutting, and grinding
• Lightweight • Deep cut protection for higher welding duty cycles
• Flip-up welding lens cassette incl. inspection window
• GAP VIEW setting • Welding filter shade choice 8 to 15
• Strong, super-adjustable, and comfortable headband
• EN175B impact protection rated
Beta 90X offers a high level of welding and grinding protection and the headband is super comfortable and easy to set.
Thanks to the 'Flip-up' welding lens cassette holder
Beta 90X Product code: 9873047
Filter lens dimension: 90 x 110
Viewing window: 46.5 x 95
Shade range: EN 4/9 - 13
Switching time: 0.00015
Delay (Dark to bright), second: 0.2 - 0.8 (Adjustable)