It is the first single-phase inverter power source from Fronius that is also multiprocess-capable, bringing together MMA, MIG/MAG and TIG in a single device.
The TransSteel 2200 is characterized by the intelligent design of the device, ease of use, robustness and a high level of reliability.
Weighing only 15.5 kg, it is also one of the lightest devices on the market.
- Compact low weight design
- Integrated PFC allows for long mains cables
- Generator compatible
- D100 & D200 spools
- Spot & stitch welding settings
- Easy polarity change for gasless wires
- Tig torch with up/down
- 2nd gas valve for Tig welding
- S mark, CE mark, C Tick
- 3 years warranty with registration