The ESAB Warrior 500i brings the outstanding arc performance and energy savings you expect from an inverter. Along with increased energy efficiency and more power from a lighter, smaller, and more portable unit, Warrior provides the simple functionality welders want at a competitive price.
Perfect for long runs across a variety of applications and delivers 500amps @ 60% Duty Cycle. Warrior has been designed to be durable and rugged, with an IP23 rating for outdoor and indoor use in rough environment.
Easy-to-use, clear and intuitive user interface for everyone to get started quickly, including glove-friendly knobs make adjustments quick and easy.
- Comes with Warrior Feed 304, Trolley, Cables & Mig Torch
- Multi Process – MIG/TIG/Stick/Gouging
- Designed to be durable & rugged
- 500amps @ 60% Duty Cycle
- Easy to use, intuitive user interface
Mains Supply, VAC, 3 ph 50/60Hz
Mains cable, Ø mm2
Fuse, Motor Start Type or Circuit Breaker Type C, A
100% duty cycle A/V, 3ph: 400/36 | 60% duty cycle A/V, 3ph: 500/40
MIG/FCAW: 16-500A | Stick (MMAW): 16-500A | TIG: 5-500A
Open Circuit Voltage
Efficiency at Max. Current
712L x 325W x 470H mm
- ESAB Warrior 500i CC/CV – 0465350885
- ESAB Warrior Feed 304 – 0465250881
- ESAB Trolley – 0465510880
- ESAB 10m Interconnection Cables – 0459836882
- ESAB 4.5m Euro PSF405 Mig Torch – 0458401883