ESAB Es150i PRO
Couldn't load pickup availability
ES150i PRO – A robust and durable Stick/Lift TIG power source for the professional welder. The machine provides state-of-the-art welding performance and reliability through use of the latest high performance power electronics and digital control; ensuring a precise consistent arc.
This machine provides a smooth DC (Direct Current) welding power which allows you to weld a variety metals, such as alloyed and non alloyed steel, stainless steel, and cast iron. The Arc Force and Hot Start settings are adjustable and help the user find exactly the right arc for the job. Being digital the Micro-processor precisely controls all functions and provides best-in Class welding performance across the amperage range of the machine and can be used with electrodes up to 4.0mm^ in diameter.
Easily performs TIG-welding. Equip the power source with optional TIG Torch#, which has a built in gas valve, a regulator and a cylinder of argon gas and you are ready to weld mild steel or stainless steel, with or without filler material.
- Superior Arc characteristics –Smooth, Stable performance.
- Generator Compliant – Suitable for use with Generators (recommended; ES 150i Pro 5KW)
- Easy to Use –Set the welding current and weld with excellent result
- Practical Design -makes the power source easy to carry which enables use at almost any work site
- Robust Design –IP23S Designed for Fabrication Shop or Site application.
- PFC ensures a stable arc, resistant to power fluctuations even while working on long extension cables up to 100m
- Optional analogue remote control
ES150i PRO 07005000088
- ES150i PRO PowerSource with 3m mains cable and plug
- 3m twist lock electrode holder
- 3m return cable/ Clamp
- Shoulder strap
- Heavy duty Carry Case