or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
The TigMate® is made from the finest top grain pigskin leather which is known for its breathability, softness and comfort. As TIG welding only generates low heat with minimal sparks, the glove is unlined and the soft pig grain leather provides optimal dexterity providing the wearer with improved touch sensitivity. The Clute pattern ensures maximum comfort with all seams sewn with Kevlar® thread to resist sparks and improve durability.
- Quality Soft Grain Leather.
- Unlined for dexterity & soft touch
- 279 mm long
- Also available in a 380mm length
- Clute pattern
- Sewn with heat resistant Kevlar® thread for extra durability
Certified by SAI Global to AS/NZS 2161.3:2005 Occupational protective gloves - Protection against mechanical risks (EN 388) and AS/NZS 2161.4:1999 Occupational protective gloves – Protection against thermal risks (heat and fire) EN407
- AS/NZS 2161.3/ EN388 – 4122
- AS/NZS 2161.4/ EN407 – 41324X