or make 4 interest-free payments of $27.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
The BIG RED® Welders Jacket has been designed for heavy duty welding. The Zip and Hook & Loop closure allows for quick and easy donning & doffing. All seams are sewn with heat resistant Aramid thread for extra durability.
- BIG RED® selected split leather
- Zip and Hook & Loop Side closure. Ensuring easy donning & doffing
- Welted seams for additional strength and durability
- Rear opening for harness lanyard
- Sleeve pen pockets
- Leather sleeve cuff tabs with Hook & Loop closure
- Inside chest pocket
- Sewn with Aramid heat resistant thread.
- Comfortably fits over standard work clothes
- ISO 11611 Class 2
- Sizes: SML – 4XL
Elliotts BIG RED® welder's apparel uses soft, premium, selected red butt BIG RED® leather which is extremely durable, flame resistant and offers excellent protection from welding spatter and dross. Leather is extremely strong wearing and protects your workwear not only from the hazards of welding but also abrasion, fluids and general wear and tear.
Certifications and Standards:
Elliotts BIG RED® Welders Jackets have been independently third party CE Certified to ISO 11611 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes
ISO 11611 Class 2: more hazardous welding techniques and situations, causing higher levels of spatter and radiant heat.