Cigweld Blue Venom XF200P3 Pulse Mig Welder
Couldn't load pickup availability
BlueVENOM XF200P3 – Multi Process Welding Inverter
The BlueVENOM XF200P3 is the machine for the serious welding enthusiast, tradesperson or professional who needs to fabricate and weld light structures that require TIG-Like welds on Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Bronze or Steel projects, but need the welding speed and ease-of-use of the MIG Process. Suitable for use at maintenance departments, farm/home workshops, job sites and marine repair/service centres without compromising on price for excellent results!
With the avid welder in mind, CIGWELD has introduced “Opti-Start”, a feature that allows the user to customise their starting arc characteristics through Soft and Hard Start controls.
Additionally, this machine has the following features built-in:
• 2 x Roll All-Driven (top & bottom) Wire Drive system
• MIG Single and Double Pulse
• MIG Adjustable Wire Burnback & Inductance
• MIG Adjustable Soft & Hard Start (Opti-Start)
• MIG Wire Inch button | MIG Gas Purge Function
• MIG Side door wire installation, side loader
• MIG Anti de-spooling safety feature
• MIG Spool Gun Compatible
• STICK and STICK-PULSE
• STICK with Voltage Reduction Device (VRD) built-in for Safe Welding
• STICK Adjustable Hot Start | STICK Adjustable Arc Force | STICK Anti-Stick
• TIG DC-Lift and TIG-PULSE DC-Lift
• TIG Foot Control Compatible
• TIG Dial Remote Torch Compatible
• Thermal Overload Protection
THE BEST LOOKING WELDS A MIG WELDER CAN DELIVER…
- Get your adrenalin pumping with the BlueVenom XF200P3 – a compact, robust mean machine with 3 x Pulse modes: Single & Double Pulse MIG, STICK Pulse and TIG Pulse!
- Ready to rock out of the box for welding Aluminium, this predator packs impressive features and welding performance made easy to suit the serious welding enthusiast to the welding pro.
- The XF200P3 also comes packed with the aluminium liner and inlet guide fitted with spare feed rollers and liner for hard (steel and stainless) wires as well.
- Release your inner Welditude™ with pre-installed Synergic Quickset MIG (Single & Double Pulse) programs! Simply choose your material and gas combination (unless you’re using gasless), wire diameter and dial up the plate thickness you’re welding and you’re ready to go!
- Navigate with ease through the intuitive 3.5” full colour display to custom set values to get the most out of your welds – from Voltage Trim and Adjustable Burnback to Hard and Soft start tweaks (Opti-Start Technology) the XF200P3 doesn’t hold back!
- Weighing a mere 13.2kg, this portable beast will have you welding in any pulse mode you like! To make things even better it’s equipped with a 2x roll (cogged) all driven wire drive system for smooth and effortless wire feedability and is compatible with Spool Gun, TIG foot control and Dial Remote TIG torch!
EASY TO SET for PROFESSIONAL RESULTS
• QuickSet, Plate Thickness Settings, allow simple set-up in a flash
• Aluminium Pulse MIG Welding delivers excellent thin metal welding results that can be customised to allow adjustable “ripple spacing” (dimes) to achieve MIG-Welds that look like TIG-Welds!
• Produce terrific welding results from 230V/240V x 15A upgraded power
• You can weld most metals including Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Bronze
• Fine tuning of Pre-Set Wire Speed & Volts / Full control over manual settings
• Recommended MIG & TIG welding thickness range 0.6mm – 12mm
• Recommended STICK welding thickness range 1.6mm – 16mm
• Spool Gun compatible, great for Aluminium (sold separately)
• Welding wire size selection & metal/material selection
• Suitable for 100mm and 200mm Diameter Spools
• MIG Gasless and MIG Gas Shielded
• Factory Settings reset feature
PROFESSIONAL RESULTS from a SMALL MACHINE
The BlueVENOM XF200P3 delivers a maximum output of 200 Amps DC in MIG and TIG Modes, which means the machine is capable of welding metals from 0.6mm up to 12mm. In STICK mode (195A) the machine is capable of welding metals from 1.2mm up to 16mm in thickness.
• BlueVENOM XF200P3 Power Source
• CMGBZ24E3 MIG Gun 3m Euro quick connector set up with an Aluminium Liner,
plus a spare Steel liner is supplied for hard wires
• Work Clamp with 3m Lead
• Twist Lock Electrode Holder with 3m Lead
• 3 x Feed Rolls: 0.8/0.9mm Gasless, 0.9/1.0mm U-Groove for Soft Wires (Fitted), 0.8/0.9mm Solid Wires.
• 2m Argon Gas Hose and Gas Regulator/Flowmeter
• Includes Yellow Nylon Inlet Guide for use on Soft Alloy Wires
and a Spring Steel Inlet Guide for Hard Wires
• Operating Manual
2-Year conditional warranty. See terms and conditions at cigweld.com.au or in the Operating Manual, included with the machine.
BlueVENOM XF200P3 Package.