AWS Welding Fume Protection System 900(Nederman)
Couldn't load pickup availability
AWS Welding Fume Extraction System 900 (part number FPS900).
Designed by Nederman, the world’s leading brand in Industrial air filtration, the FPS900 is a mobile, single-arm welding fume extraction unit built specifically for heavy-duty welding environments where other systems have tried and failed.
The key difference when it comes to the Nederman FPS900 is that the system features a ‘CLEANABLE’ long life cartridge filter. Meaning that while the initial investment in this feature-packed extraction unit is greater than many cheaper alternatives, the cleanable filter ensures high-level performance in the harshest environments and low ongoing running costs.
If you are looking for high performance and economical long-term local fume extraction, the mobile, single arm FPS900 will not let you down.
- 3 metre extraction arm swivels 360 degrees for flexible positioning
- Cartridge filter offers high filtration efficiency
- Cleanable, long-life filter minimises running costs
- Blow gun included for filter cleaning
- Large air volume of 500-900m3/h with low energy consumption
- Motor overload protection device included
- Single phase system with 230V power voltage
The AWS Welding Fume Protection System 900 (FPS900) is a fully mobile, single-arm extraction unit that captures and removes welding fume at the source without interfering with the welding process.