3M Speedglas 9100XXi Air Welding Helmet with Adflo PAPR Part No. 507726
Couldn't load pickup availability
Speedglas 507726 9100XXi Welding Helmet with Adflo PAPR
The 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 Air with the 3M Adflo PAPR gives welders up to 8 hours powered air respiratory protection combined with the largest viewing area on the market with Speedglas 9100XXi True-View. Featuring external grind and memory mode welders can seamlessly switch between grinding and welding tasks with the press of a button without needing to lift the welding helmet and break the positive pressure seal. The award-winning Adflo PAPR system provides a Required Minimum Protection Factor of 50, providing excellent protection against certain welding fume, gases and vapours.
Features & Benefits
- Speedglas released the first auto-darkening welding helmet ever and continues to set the benchmark in professional welding helmet technology.
- All Speedglas welding helmets are made in Sweden with every lens still checked by hand.
- Super comfortable face seal follows the contours of both the helmet and the face to provide a positive pressure seal from pollutants.
- The exclusive airflow pattern of the respiratory welding helmet evenly distributes filtered air throughout the entire breathing zone of the welder.
- Speedglas True-View has literally changed the way welders see, making what you see through the lens appear lighter, more detailed and colourful.
- The huge Speedglas 9100XXi auto lens combined with the Speedglas peripheral SideWindows gives you the largest welding mask viewing area available on the market.
- Previously hidden peripheral hazards (beams, obstacles and other workers) are now visible through two, shade 5 side lenses.
- Speedglas welding helmet 9100 series gives the welder the highest possible optical classification (1/1/1) and is compliant with AS/NZS1338.1.
- Photo-sensors capable of detecting an arc down to an industry-leading 1 amp with centre sensor for TIG applications.
- With shades 3, 5, 8, 9-13 and multiple mode settings you can weld, cut, grind and tack, indoors and outdoors even with a completely hidden arc.
- With Auto-On your auto darkening welding helmet is instantly ready to weld; programmed to your last used welding setting.
- Pre-set your most frequently used welding settings and with the press of the external button you can seamlessly switch between different welding applications.
- Compliant with Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS1337.1 (high impact face protection), AS/NZS1338.1 (eye protection) and AS/NZS1716 (respiratory protection).
- The 9100 head harness distributes weight perfectly, avoids sensitive areas and allows for complete customisation to your head.
- The silver front on a Speedglas auto darkening welding helmet is not just a design feature, it also reflects heat from the weld keeping you cool and comfortable
- Relevant Welding Helmet Standards: Eye Protection - AS/NZS1338.1, Face Protection - AS/NZS1337.1 (High Impact), Respiratory Protection - AS/NZS1716
- Speedglas TrueView Welding Lens: Yes
- Stick Welding: Yes
- MIG Welding: Yes
- TIG Welding: Yes (industry leading detection down to 1 Amp)
- Grinding Feature: External One-Touch Grind
- SideWindow Peripheral Vision: Yes
- Hidden Arc Mode: Yes
- Welding Lens Viewing area: 73 x 107mm + SideWindows
- Auto Darkening Lens Classification: 1/1/1 & TrueView
- Variable Dark Shades: Shade 5, 8, 9-13
- Light State: TrueView Shade 3
- UV Protection: Shade 13 (permanent)
- Switching time, light-dark: 0.1 ms (+23 C)
- Delay (switching time, dark-light): 40-800 ms
- Comfort Exhaust Vents: No (positive pressure seal for powered air)
- Head Harness: Custom fit, two crown straps with ratchet mechanism
- Safety Helmet: No
- Required minimum protection factor: 50
- Air flow Level: 170 & 200 l/min
- Adflo Battery Run Time: 8 hours
- Adflo Battery Charge Time: 1 hour rapid charge (80% capacity), 4.5 hours complete