3M™ Versaflo™ Flip-Up Shield & Safety Helmet M-407 with 3M™ Heavy Duty Adflo™ PAPR (part number 890407HD).
- High impact safety helmet with flip-up clear visor
- Specially coated lens provides chemical and scratch resistance
- Excellent peripheral and downward vision with exceptional optical clarity
- New upgraded Adflo™ is super light with rapid charge
- Required Minimum Protection Factor of 50
- Two adjustable air flow settings 170/200 litres per minute
- Flame resistant shroud provides additional head, shoulder and neck cover
- Respiratory, face and head protection (AS/NZS1716, AS/NZS1337.1, AS/NZS1801).
The 3M Versaflo™ M-407 flip up shield and safety helmet with Adflo provides high level head, respiratory and face protection.
The M-400 series shield features a flip-up high impact clear visor in combination with a safety helmet. The clear visor provides excellent peripheral vision and optical clarity, with a scratch and chemical-resistant coating for tough environments.
In combination with the legendary Adflo powered air respirator, the M-407 helmet is suitable for tasks including coating, woodworking, metalworking, grinding, grain handling and cleaning. The Adflo respirator lets you choose your airflow rate, switching between 170 and 200 litres per minute with the push of a button.
The Adflo respirator has a range of particulate and gas filters to cover a variety of common contaminants which may be present when working. The new Adflo battery is lightweight and features a new rapid charge function (0-80% capacity in an hour), providing a RMPF of 50.
This head top and system provides high impact face protection (AS/NZS1337.1), head protection (AS/NZS1801) and respiratory protection (AS/NZS1716).
Also available are an optional flame resistant headtop cover (part number M-972), and replacement tear-off clear visors (M-928).
- Click to view the product Brochure