or make 4 interest-free payments of $26.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
3M™ Cubitron™ II Fibre Disc 982C offers optimum performance and productivity on carbon steel with our exceptionally high-performing 3M Precision Shaped Grain combined with a stiff fiber backing, and generates up to twice the cut-rate, durability, and life of other fiber discs—all with less grinding pressure.
Fiber discs are heavy-duty discs ideal for weld removal, grinding, and blending large and small areas of metal surfaces. They feature a tough, stiff backing made from vulcanized fiber that resist wear and can handle tough grinding applications.
3M Precision Shaped Grain maintains super-sharp points that cut exceptionally fast with less pressure
- Disc life is significantly longer, completing more parts per disc and requiring fewer disc changes
- Triangular-shaped ceramic grain wears evenly, runs cool, and optimizes mineral breakdown
- Stiff fiber backing and a strong resin bond provide durability and tear-resistance for heavyweight applications such as high-pressure weld grinding, and can be used wet or dry
- 7/8" center hole mount is compatible with 3M™ Disc Pad Face Plates and Hubs, and requires the use of a disc retainer nut (all sold separately)
- Complete carbon steel solution