Welding has never been easier with the VIPER™ 120 SYNERGIC. Simply set your wire size, adjust the Synergic power knob and the VIPER™ does the rest! Running off a 10 AMP plug, this machine is perfect for small repairs and DIY welding projects.
The VIPER™ 120 SYNERGIC features MIG programs for 0.6mm, 0.8mm and 0.9mm wire. It can take Flux-Cored, Mild Steel and Stainless Steel MIG wires.
This bundle gives you everything you need to start welding with a VIPER 120 SYNERGIC MIG Welder, TOXIC Welding Helmet, Gasless MIG Wire, Welding Gloves & Consumable Starter Kit.
SYNERGIC MIG CONTROL
The clever Synergic MIG control takes the guesswork out of your settings. Simply select your wire size and adjust the Synergic power knob to the thickness of your material. The program works with 0.6, 0.8 and 0.9mm mild steel, stainless steel & flux-cored wires.
10 AMP PLUG
Plug in and play. A 10 AMP power plug can be used on any domestic outlet. It’s perfect for the DIY home handyman or the professional welder looking for a machine that can be used almost anywhere.
GAS & GASLESS MIG
This machine supports both gas-shielded MIG and gasless MIG wire, meaning you can easily run mild steel, stainless steel & flux-cored MIG wire.
LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE
Weighing just over 5kg, the VIPER™ 120 SYNERGIC is ready to go anywhere you need it. Also included is a shoulder strap for extra comfort and portability.
- VIPER™ 120 SYNERGIC MIG Welder
- TOXIC Welding Helmet
- ROGUE Welding Gloves
- SB15 Consumable Starter Kit
- 2m Direct Connect MIG Torch
- 2m Earth Clamp & Lead
- 2m Gas Hose Complete with fittings
- 1kg 0.8mm Gasless Wire
- Operating Manual
- Voltage: 240V Single Phase
- Supply plug: 10 AMP
- Rated Input Power: (kVA) 4.15
- Leff (A): 6.5
- Rated Output: 40/16V-120A/20V
- No Load Voltage: 49
- Protection Class: IP21S
- Insulation Class: F
- Power Factor: 0.68
- Minimum Generator (kVA): 8 kVA
- Dinse Connector: 10/25
- Standard: AS/NZ60974-1
- Weld: Mild Steel, Stainless Steel
- Mig Welding Current Range: 40-120A
- Mig Duty Cycle @ 40ºC: 10% @ 120A
- Mig Wire Size Range: 0.6-0.9mm
- Mig Wire Spool Size: 1kg
- Mig Welding Thickness Range: 2-6mm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 353mm x 250mm x 132mm
- Weight: 5.2kg
- 1 Year Warranty Cover By UNIMIG