or make 4 interest-free payments of $63.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Jalas 1848K Titan+ Leather Welding Boots
Finally, a boot built for welders with no laces!
The welding code of practice released by safe work Australia clearly states that welders should avoid foot protection that has the potential to capture hot sparks and metal debris, giving laces as an example.
With heat resistant upper and outsole purpose-built for welding these boots provide welders with the highest level of protection. Throw in an aluminium toecap, plasma-treated composite textile for nail protection, heat insulation, penetration resistant outsole and combine this with the legendary Jalas fit and comfort and you have a seriously safe and comfortable welding boot.
- Australian & New Zealand Standards Compliant with AS/NZS2210.3:2009
- Highest level of protection with excellent grip regardless of conditions
- Legendary Jalas comfort and spacious fit based on 100 years of experience
- Heat resistant upper and outsole with Kevlar threaded seams
- Thinsulate heat insulation for welding applications
- Aluminium toecap with toe reinforcement
- Plasma-treated composite (PTC) textile for nail protection
- Penetration-resistant outsole
- Oil-resistant and water-repellent outsole with anti-static properties
- Velcro fastening for quick release
- No weld slag collection areas
- Double shock absorption system
- PU-coated leather specifically built for welding
- Compliant with EN ISO 20345:2011, S3 SRC CI HRO
While the US and European sizes we have given are fairly accurate, please ensure you print off and use our Welding Boot Sizing Sheet before ordering your boots. Follow the instructions (print guide to "actual size", not "print to fit" which is normally the pre-set for most printers) on this sheet to ensure the perfect fit.