or make 4 interest-free payments of $68.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
When the focus of your day is a white hot point of molten metal, you want to make sure that focus is at your control. The CIGWELD ProPlus Digital Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet has exceptional response inbuilt to the 4 sensor auto darkening filter lens to ensure there is no disruption between welding jobs. Move between welding, cutting and grinding without distraction- the helmet reaction time is 1/25,000th of a second. The low amperage TIG rating of 2 amps and above supports even the most subtle welding applications, so you can control the arc while you helmet intelligently controls the visibility.
Australian Standards Compliance
- AS/NZS 1337.1 – Eye & Face Protection.
- AS/NZS 1338.1 – Protection Against Radiation Generated By Welding.
- Variable Shade, 5-13 filter lens fitted.
- Equipped with Four Arc Sensors
- Suitability for low amperage TIG applications
- TIG Rating of 2 amps and above for DC & AC TIG Welding
Digital LCD Display and Controls for total control.
- Welding, Cutting and Grinding “Modes”
- High Impact Rating as for AS/NZS 1337.1
- Reaction time of 1/25,000th of a second!
- CIGWELD Magnification Lens Compatibility
- Replaceable 2x CR2450 Batteries (With Solar Assist)
- Viewing Area of 97 x 62 mm
- Conditional 2 Year Warranty!