or make 4 interest-free payments of $47.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Whether you’ve got your nose to the grindstone or you’re striking an arc, a simple switch allows you to choose between welding and grinding modes. Four sensors detect the arc and darkens the lens in less than 1/20,000th of a second. Even at very low amperages, the helmet remains dark which makes it ideal for TIG work as well as more powerful stick and MIG jobs.
The ProLite range is fully compliant with Australian standards, which means you’re buying from a brand you can trust.
- Australian Standards Compliance
- AS/NZS 1337.1 – Helmet Shell
- AS/NZS 1338.1 – Auto-Darkening Filter Lens.
- Auto-Darkening Variable Shade, 9-13 filter lens fitted.
- Equipped with Four Arc Sensors
- Suitability for low amperage TIG applications
- High Impact Rating as for AS/NZS 1337.1
- TIG Rating 5 Amps and above for DC and AC TIG welding
- Reaction time of 1/20,000th of a second!
- Welding / Grinding Modes
- CIGWELD Magnification Lens Compatibility
- Replaceable 2x CR2450 Batteries (With Solar Assist)
- Viewing Area of 98 x 55 mm
- Conditional 2 Year Limited Warranty!