CIGWELD CutSkill Regulator Flowmeter 30 LPM (Vertical Inlet)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The 201030 and 201031 Regulator/Flowmeters provide accurate indication of flow rate of shielding gases for MIG and TIG welding processes. The Regulator/Flowmeters have been designed for TIG processes and for MIG, Short Arc and Spray Arc applications and are calibrated for O to 30 lpm.
The metering ball is stainless steel. They are constructed with a machined brass body and cap, are back pressure compensated and have a self-reseating relief valve – not designed to protect down stream equipment.
- Maximum 30 LPM Flow Rate
- Maximum Inlet Pressure 20,000kPa
- Robust brass body and fittings
- Failsafe against over pressure
Calibrated flow rates at 345 kPa inlet pressure.
- 0 to 30 lpm (Vertical / Side Inlet)
- Inlet connection 5/8” BSP – 18 Type 10
- Outlet connection 5/8” – 18 UNF – RH