The POWERPULSE 250PFC machine is a new inverter-based MIG/MMA/TIG Welding machine with Synergic Programs and Dual pulse functions. The MIG function allows you to weld with Gas Shielded wire applications giving excellent, professional welding results. Easy step-less adjustment of voltage and wire feed coupled with integrated digital meters allows easy setting of welding parameters.
POWERPULSE 250PFC features MIG welding with Synergic welding programs designed for ease of use with your selected gas mixture. The operator selects the gas mixture and wire diameter they are using then simply start welding. Once this is done the operator can make fine adjustments to the voltage for even greater control of the weld pool. The added Lift-Arc DC TIG capability delivers perfect arc ignition every time and a remarkably smooth stable arc produces high quality TIG welds. TIG functionality includes adjustable Down Slope & Post Gas as well as being gas solenoid-valve equipped. An additional feature is the Spool Gun ready function that allows the simple connection of Spool Gun for the use of thin or softer wires that don’t have the column strength to feed through MIG torches, such as aluminum wire. In the JOB mode, 100 different JOB records can be stored and recalled, The POWERPULSE 250PFC machine has built-in automatic protection function to protect the machines from over-voltage, over-current and over-heat. If any one of the above problems happens, the alarm lamp on the front panel will be lit and output current will be shut off automatically for the machine to protect itself and prolong the equipment using life.
• New PWM technology and IGBT inverter technology.
• Active PFC technology for increased duty cycle and energy efficiency.
• MIG/MAG with Pulse SYN/Dual pulse SYN/Manual and SYN function - Synergic programs for aluminum, mild steel, stainless steel and CuSi - JOB mode (Save and call 100 different job records) - 2T /4T/S4T/Spot Weld welding mode - Function parameter adjustment
• MMA function (Stick electrode) - Hot start (improves electrode starting) - Adjustable Arc Force
• DC TIG - Lift Arc ignition (prevents tungsten sticking during arc ignition) - 2T/4T Trigger Control - Adjustable Down slope - Gas/air cooling mode
• Internal wire feeder, gear driven for up to 300mm Ø spool
• Euro style MIG torch connection
• IP23 rating for environmental/safety protection • Spool Gun Connection
• Bossweld 250A MST Double Pulse Mig 240V
• Bossweld Binzel Style BZ36 Complete MIG Torch Ergon 3Mt
• Argon Twin Gauge Regulator
• 3mt Gas Hose with Quick connection
• Arclead Set 230A 6Mt EH/4Mt EC
• 2 x Bossweld Drive Roller 1.0/1.2mm U Groove (Aluminium)
• 2 x Bossweld Drive Roller 0.8/1.0mm V Groove (Mild Steel)
• Bossweld Binzel Style Red Teflon Liner 0.9 - 1.2mm 3Mt