3M Speedglas 9100XXi FX Air Welding Helmet with Adflo PAPR Heavy-Duty
Part No. 547726HD
Introducing the NEW Speedglas 9100XXi HD Series!
The new 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 FX Air with the award winning Adflo powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) is now available in Heavy-Duty!
Featuring the Adflo heavy-duty respirator, the HD system allows you to weld for up to 4 hours longer than the standard lithium-ion battery.
The Speedglas 9100 FX Air offers welders all of the benefits of the Speedglas welding helmet 9100XXi in combination with increased heavy-duty powered air protection and comfort. When you buy through Eweld you get free and fast delivery and we register your warranty with the manufacturer and with this helmet you receive a free Speedglas carry bag to protect your welding helmet .
Featuring the new top-of-the-line Speedglas 9100XXi auto darkening welding lens with True-View the Speedglas 9100 FX Air allows you to weld (Stick, MIG, TIG>1A), cut, grind and tack through the largest viewing area available! The flip-up mechanism reveals a clear grinding screen for grinding.
Check out some of the new Speedglas features in the video below:
Speedglas 9100XXi FX Air with Heavy-Duty Adflo PAPR Features (Part Number Speedglas 547726HD)
- Heavy-duty Adflo PAPR battery extends operating time by 4 hours
- New upgraded Adflo is super light with rapid charge
- Required minimum protection factor of 50
- Revolutionary powered airflow delivery results in improved respiratory protection and comfort (AS/NZS1716)
- Adjustable air flow settings 170/200 litres per minute
- Flip-up mechanism reveals a clear high impact grinding visor (AS/NZS1337.1)
- Made in Sweden with Auto-On
- Largest viewing area on the market with peripheral SideWindows
- New True-View for colour and contrast
- Highest possible optical classification (1/1/1)
- Advanced TST (TIG Sensor Technology) down to industry leading 1 amp
- Centre photo-sensor for TIG
- Peripheral SideWindows for enhanced vision
- Weld, Cut, Grind, Hidden Arc, Outdoor, Passive and Tack
- Shades 5, 8, 9-13 with a light shade of 3 (AS/NZS1338.1)
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand standards
- Speedglas 9100XXi FX Air Welding Helmet
- Complete Adflo system with Heavy-duty Battery
- Premium carry bag