CIGWELD Transmig 185 Ultra Power PackPOWER PACK INCLUDES
- W1006185 Transmig 185 Ultra
- 454342 ProLite Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet Howling Wolf
- 646755 Heavy Duty Welding Gloves – Large
- WG4509 Weldskill Gasless 0.9mm 4.5kg = 1 Handispool E71T-11
- W4012300 Tweco MIG Consumables Starter Kit Box with MIG Pliers
- WES316125 WeldSkill 316L 2.5mm, 1.0 kg = 1 Packet
- WEL0232 Weldskill 16HS 3.2mm 10 rods – 1 Packet
Transmig 185 Ultra features an impressive AUTO SET function that allows the user to weld like a Pro with no previous welding experience necessary.
Simply select the material type, thickness & consumable diameter and AUTO SET will pre-set the Wirefeed Speed (Amperage) and Voltage (MIG) along a pre-programmed synergic line. Experienced welders can then customise their settings by tweaking their wire speed and volts according to their technique and other factors. The AUTO SET function is available in all 3 processes: MIG, STICK and TIG!
Easily return to your previous weld thanks to a sophisticated Memory Function, or save up to 9 of your favourite weld settings!
Transmig 185 Ultra comes with an integrated wire feeder that holds up to a 200mm spool, and boasts a range of Professional Features to ensure optimal welding results:
- Burnback Control
- Arc Control
- Spot/Stitch Weld
- Pre/Post Flow
- Up/Down Slope
- Arc Force
- Hot Start
- VRD (applicable in Stick mode only).
Most importantly the 185 Ultra is fitted with a 10Amp plug, allowing you the flexibility to plug and play anywhere in your home or workshop.
The power source weighs just over 17kg, and all accessories can be packed inside a convenient purpose built Heavy Duty Backpack (W4018001), making the Ultra portable and ideal for any home or job site.
The Transmig 185 Ultra is back by a 3-year warranty and is fully compliant to Australian Standard AS 60974.1 and IEC 60974.1 so you know you have a safe product you can trust!
With excellent welding performance across a broad range of applications, anyone can weld like a Pro!
You set the process and the Ultra will do the rest!
You can also check out our Transmig 175+!
TWECO DX250 Digital Mig Gun
- Comes standard with all 185 Ultra machines
- Remote operation of your wirefeed speed and volts
- Control from the palm of your hand
- Euro connection
- 3m lead
BONUS Heavy Duty Backpack
- Fits all of your welding accessories in one portable backpack
- Purpose-built with regulator holder and helmet clips
- Pack away your work boots, leads, wire and accessories for easy carrying
- Designed in Australia, because we know what our welders need
- Comes as a bonus with the Transmig 185 Ultra for a limited time only (W4018001)
4.3” Full Colour LCD screen
- Interactive digital controls
- Simple to navigate interface with large control knobs
- Protected by a recessed panelling, a screen protector and a flip-up display cover
- On-screen digital set up guides
- 9 x memory pre-sets
- Tweco Fusion DX250 MIG Torch, 3m
- Comet Professional Argon Regulator/Flowmeter
- Feed rolls: 0.8/0.9mm V Groove (fitted)
- 1.0/1.2mm U Groove; 0.8/0.9mm V Knurled
- Contact Tips: 0.8mm (fitted); 0.9mm; 1.0mm
- Twistlock Electrode Holder with 4m Lead
- Work Clamp with 4m Lead
- Shielding Gas Hose Assembly – Quick Connect
- Shoulder Strap
- Operating Manual